Hovey-Wright Invites Residents to May Coffee Hours
MUSKEGON - State Representative Marcia Hovey-Wright (D-Muskegon) invites constituents to join her for an informal conversation about state government issues at one of her coffee hours in May.
Hovey-Wright’s coffee hours at multiple locations on Friday, May 13, and Friday, May 20. The events onFriday, May 13, will take place from:
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. at Fruitland Township Hall, 4545 Nestrom Road in Whitehall.
- 11 a.m. to noon at Laketon Township Hall, 2735 W. Giles Road in Laketon Township.
- 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Muskegon Township Hall, 1990 Apple Ave. in Muskegon.
Hovey-Wright’s coffee hours on Friday, May 20, will take place from:
- 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. at North Muskegon City Hall, 1502 Ruddiman Drive in North Muskegon.
- 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Muskegon Heights City Hall, 2724 Peck St. in Muskegon Heights.
- 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Hackley Public Library, 316 W. Webster Ave. in Muskegon.
Hovey-Wright also encourages people to sign up for her e-newsletter, which provides brief updates of her work at the Capitol and in the community. To sign up, interested individuals should visitwww.HoveyWright.HouseDems.com.